I'm into day 24 of NaBloPoMo and obviously I have been really reaching. Thanks for humoring me and leaving comments. Especially my favorite cheerleader Ron at Ducks Mahal.
Fellow Michiganer, The Hotfessional, also a participant in NaBloPoMo, understands the pains of blog fodder during this month. I owe you a beer or ten for tagging me with this meme to get through one more day.
(X) Been to Canada - Many times. They can keep the Canadian goose poop though.
(X) Been to Mexico - Yes. I've posted about hitch-hiking to Mexico right out of high school and living/traveling there for the next year. Good mota and 'schrums.
(X) Been to Florida - Couple vacations and the whole Mouse experience.
(X) Been on a plane - Zee plane Zee plane! Sure, airlines, private jets, small prop, and one orange crate powered by a wind-up rubber band when I lived in Mexico. Scary flight, happy for the mota!
(X) Been lost - My whole life!
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country - LA, but I think that was a different world.
(X) Swam in the ocean - See Mexico and Florida question.
( ) Cried yourself to sleep - Not that I can remember.
(X ) Played cops and robbers - I play those cops every time I get pulled over ::smirk::
(X) Played with a Tonka Truck - Yeah, strange, but you know how men like to name their penis.
( ) Recently colored with crayons - No, I love the smell of them though.
( ) Sang karaoke - No, Nadda, Ut-Uh, Not Gonna Happen ... I hate to make people's ears bleed.
( ) Paid for a meal with only coins - No, but I've used a debit card.
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? - Probably everyday *gasp*
(X) Made prank phone calls - Just leave your number, I'll answer this privately.
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue - Native Michiganian. You can't open your mouth in the winter without doing this. (This was Hot's perfect answer, I concur)
(X) Danced in the rain - Sure have. There may even have been some nakedness involved too.
( ) Written a letter to Santa Claus - No. Maybe helped my kids when they were small.
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe - I dated a guy with a mistletoe belt buckle. (Dork)
(X) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about - Back to Mexico and then again, my early bar days with my cousin Cyndi ... we watched many a sun come up on our drives back home from our nights out =)
(X) Blown bubbles - Does in the bathtub count?
(X) Made a bonfire on the beach. Mexico ::: All these Mexico answers, I must have had a blast there :::
(X) Crashed a party - One, to get MY KID!
(X) Crashed a wedding - Yes, first time by accident, then a couple just for fun.
( ) Crashed a funeral - No, but I always liked the movie Harold and Maude.
(X) Gone ice-skating - Yes. That Michiganian thing again. Although I hate the cold. (again Hot, I concur)
1. Any nicknames? Nope
2. Mother’s name? Appolonia , I don't even know if that's spelled right.
3. Favorite drink? Water all day long, but my latest fun time drink is pomegranate martini's "shaken, not stirred" (said in my best 007 voice)
4. Any tattoos? Right ankle
5 Body piercing? Ears, two on the right,three on the left, but I have only been wearing 1 earring in each for the past couple years.
6. How much do you love your job? Love? Define loving a job?
7. Favorite vacation spot? On me? 'Cuz it's been a long time since I have had a good 'ole vacation.
8. Ever been to Africa? Nope
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Baked and raw.
10. Ever been on TV? Do home movies count *wink*
11. Ever steal any traffic signs? Naw, if I'm going to steal, it's going to be for something that will support me on some tropical island in hiding for the rest of my life.
12. Ever been in a car accident? Sure have, but fortunately never my fault.
13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4-Door
14. Favorite pie? Chart
15. Favorite Number? 34 ... too long to explain, but there is a reason.
16. Favorite movie? Shogun
17. Favorite holiday? Christmas, but for no other reason than I know I will be with my family at my sister Sandi's.
18. Favorite dessert? Creme Brulle
19. Favorite food? Salmon, Crab, Lobster
20. Favorite day of the week? Every single day that I wake up is a good day.
21. Favorite brand of body wash? CocoButterAloeSpringtimeCoconutLemonLimePeachHycynthia ...... does it matter?
22. Favorite toothpaste? Crest
23. Favorite smell? Anything clean.
24. What do you do to relax? I don't ... I'd have to be on a beach in the Caribbean to relax.
25. Do you have a message to your friends reading this? I'm sorry, lame posts eh?
26. How do you see yourself in 10 years? I can't even think about tomorrow!
27. Furthest place you will send this message? I'm not sending, but furthest reader is Linda at Linda and Her Surroundings in Australia. Go read her blog, she tells some funny stories.
28. Who will respond the fastest? Another NaBloPoMo participant desperate for a topic.
Instead of tagging anyone, I say have at it ... if you need something to get you through one more day of posting.