Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2007

A meme and a nono

Sherry from Sage and Thyme tagged me for this meme. Sounded easy enough, but now I am wishing my middle name was Ann. This tag involves taking your middle name and coming up with something that is relevant to you for each letter.

M ~ Middle child, with the syndrome to go along with it.
A ~ Anal, I am so anal, I even wish it wasn't associated with asses.
R ~ Rebel, I've been one my whole life. I hope I never change.
I ~ Inspired, by people I have encountered through blogging.
E ~ Enigma, even to myself.

Since there are 5 letters in my name, I am supposed to tag five more to do the meme.

Carrie
Ron
Linda
Joan
Terri

My P.S.A for the day:

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO !

You have been warned. DO NOT buy this ... it is pure poison!

TurkeyHill Raspberry Duetto

Poison like I have never tasted before. So odd, I keep going back for another taste, and another, and another, and I am just leaving my spoon in the carton, because I have used all the spoons in the drawer. I may have to buy another carton, just to keep trying to figure out why they would put such poison in our grocers freezers.

10 comments:

San said...

You're right, it does look dangerous!

Crystal D said...

What is it about Turkey Hill? My mom just sent me an email to confess that she had two bowls of it tonight. (mango and then vanilla w/chocolate covered pretzels)

Nancy said...

crystal: I'm sorry, your poor Mom has been "poisoned" by it like I have!

Casdok said...

Thank you for the warning!!!

Joan said...

My middle name is Marie so I could just copy you! I'll work on the meme today.

Sherry said...

Thanks for playing along with the meme...I love the answers you gave..they are so YOU!!! (well, I can't speak for the anal part...I don't know you THAT well!!) :)

Okay..I know it's early and I've only had one coffee...I'm reading this and thinking..she had turkey ice cream?!? TurkeyHill is not a brand sold here in Canada and with all the talk about your Thanksgiving in the U.S. this week, I guess I've been reading so many people talking about turkey it was stuck in the brain...and turkey & raspberry? Well, no wonder Nancy's calling it "poison"..then I had a better look and burst out laughing...too bad there's no "d" in my middle name.."d" for dork!!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Very interesting meme!

I am not a crazy ice cream fan....OHHHH but a coffee flavored one...that is good stuff!

Anonymous said...

The meme is so you! Anal and all.Keep up the good work I love reading ypur blog.

Audubon Ron said...

NovBlow&Go Renge Kyo
Only ten days left
Not much mo to go

The “Big Duck” checking in.

Anal? You used up all the spoons in the drawer and are passing yourself of as ANAL. Not a day, if you were anal you'd sanitize every utensil on the spot and have them neatly polished and put away in the silverware tray ready for your ice cream.

My middle name? Oh boy, maybe not. Not many people know my middle name. There is a reason for that. I’ll have to think on this one.

Nancy said...

ron: They have to go through the dishwasher, no hand washing ... must be at boiling sanitizing water temp.

But actually, I pulled out the plastic *wink*