Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Wednesday

Yesterday, I wrote, "Lately, things going on with me are too personal or too political, both of which I don't write in depth about".

I hadn't thought about that comment being taken as the personal things are negative, or difficult.

Those that know me, or have read this blog for awhile, know I usually don't write too deep into my personal life. Lord knows that could be a blog in itself. Perhaps a sitcom even.


Anyway, the personal things aren't bad ... not at all. In fact they are pretty darn good. It's just me, the way I keep my real personal things out of this blog.

Personal things reads men, dating, love life, etc.



The wishes for better days ahead and e-mails of concern are the very thing that I find so heart warming in the blog community. But ... all is good right now.

I'm starting to feel guilty for all the nice comments and e-mails, so I thought I better correct the direction of that statement.

Sure is good to know people care, and for that I thank you.

7 comments:

Whit said...

That was a close one! I almost said something nice!

Glad things are well.

Mary Alice said...

Me too. Phew! Seriously, I am glad all is well with you Nancy.

Anonymous said...

So, does he have dark hair and dark eyes, or blue eyes and light hair?

Kellan said...

Glad to hear all is well with you and nice to know that people are there, isn't it!?

Have a good evening - Kellan

John D. said...

I CARE! And I'm glad to know that all is well. : )

San said...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
Yes, I'm still ROFLMAO!

dkuroiwa said...

Well, here's to things staying pretty darn good...does this mean that you're getting lucky? teehee!!