Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mein Kors

I saw these black suede $200.00 Michael Kors boots and sighed; I'd never own them.

Then I saw them at Marshalls for $49.00 and got in line to buy them.

Then I realized I have poor eyesight when they rang up at $149.00

I put them back and proceeded to call Sandi to whine about them.

A few days later, Sandi saw them at Marshalls and had to have them too.

But not for $149.00

So, she called me to whine about them.

Thursday, I just so happened to find myself looking at boots at Marshalls.

The Gods-of-the-boots that be, put them on sale.

I found one pair in my size and one in hers. Imagine that!

Even thought I knew the answer, I called to ask if I should pick her pair up.

That night she called to ask if I was dancing around my house wearing my boots.

Sure thing, I got out my green eye shadow and green nail polish and danced the dance.



Liza Minnelli - Mein Herr
Uploaded by djoik. - Watch more music videos, in HD!


14 comments:

Michael said...

Alrighty then, LOL :)

dkuroiwa said...

so..I'm not really a 'boot kind of girl'...calves, honey, the size linebackers wish for...but...those are some hawt boots!
And...I can totally see you doing that!!! oh yeah.

Joan said...

Good for you. I want pictures!

Anonymous said...

And yet, you didn't call me to find out my size? ;-)

GingerSnaps said...

Those are awesome boots!

Hot!

Maddy said...

That would be enough to get my toes tapping too!
Cheers

Twisted Cinderella said...

Isn't it great when the stars align so that you can get the thing you want at a price you can justify to your wallet?

delmer said...

What was the sale price? (Unless it's a secret.)

John D. said...

Oh I just bet you look yummy in those. ; )

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Ooo, I love them! I've been boot-shopping too. I want boots both warm AND sexy. Shoe salewoman, yesterday, said "you don't ask for much, do you?"

Congrats!

Nancy said...

Delmer: Under $100.00
Yippi-yi-yo-ki-yea!

GnG: I don't think that's possible. I have my Harley Davidson boots for the cold snowy days. They keep my feet warm and dry. Come to think of it, they're hot too ... well, more "bitchin" than "sexy".

John: First time I wear them,I send you a pic,lol

Lisa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Those are great boots! I do love the Marshall's for the awesome shoe deals.

Angel said...

under $100??!!!! Dang! forget the eye shadow and everything else! You can be naked in those and look FABULOUS!!!!! I love 'em!!!!

ps. I wear a size 8! ;)

Anonymous said...

Them's some haaawwt boots!