Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Super Men

I got in from San Francisco at 5:10 this morning and haven't been to sleep yet. I'm blurry eyed, fry brained, totally exhausted, and ready to sleep for ten hours straight. (I'd settle for six.)

I had so much fun, but like Dorothy says, "There's no place like home."

On second thought, I think Dorothy must have had too many poppies when she said that.

Yesterday, downtown San Francisco, all around Fisherman's Wharf, everyone's heads were craning up into the sky.

A bird? A plane? Superman? Heck no, better than that. It was the Blue Angels.


I have seen them several times at air shows in Michigan and Ohio. Seeing them over the bay area was awesome. Their show was the longest I've seen yet.

A few hours after they were done, I saw a commotion ahead of me as I was walking around. Whoa! Is that who I think it is?

Psst, "Hey you ... good looking"


"Well, yeah, YOU"


"C'mere so I can see who's eyes are bluer."



13 comments:

John D. said...

Wow! Glad you had a great time! : )

Anonymous said...

And a good time was had by all!!!
So glad you're home safe and sound.
Can't wait to hear more about you trip. Call me soon.

Joan said...

Yay to men in uniforms!

Michael said...

I don't know why, but I thought you were in Tahoe. Looks like a fun trip. The dude you're standing next to kinda looks like that Costas M???-something guy who was on the show Picket Fences.

Nancy said...

Michael: I did a side trip to Roulette,I mean Lake Tahoe. Wed & Thurs. =)

Anonymous said...

And, hey, who took that great picture? Wink Wink

Anonymous said...

I hope you got his number.

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Please tell me you called him "Fly Boy".

Ellie

Anonymous said...

Wow....that guy is FINE. I do love a man in uniform.

Desiree Eaglin said...

awesome picture! did you grab some tooshey? lol

B.S. said...

How awesome!! It's hard to come home from a trip like that, i bet!

Hugs,
Betty

dkuroiwa said...

Oh man! You are so lucky! The one time we were at Fisherman's Wharf, all we saw were the huge, loud seals!!
I'm thinking ms. nesbit and i should be friends because I was going to say that I hoped like hell you had your hand on his butt in that picture....I'm thinking I would have....or at least tried!!!

All of it sounds like great fun!!

jennyonthespot said...

HubbaHubba!