Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

"Captain Don"

I was recently talking to my friend "Captain Don" and he asked where his post was.

I told him it was there ... right after ... errr ... ummm, in draft! Oops!







This past July, when the weather was beautiful, not like the cooler, wetter, gloomier days ahead of us, Don took pleasure in getting me sprayed with the waves as we cruised around Lake St. Clair.




Don sells yachts ... are you in the market for one? I'll hook you up. [wink]

One of my favorite observations ever, by Don, when I told him how I hate Walmart: "Going into Walmart is like walking into a scene from Deliverance."

He's an awesome chef, a great friend and oh yeah ... a part time TV game show host [smirk]

"Howie"
Waiting for the bankers call.



8 comments:

San said...

Who is the metallic guy in the last picture???
Did Don try out for the show?
Those pictures make me wish we were heading into summer instead of saying good bye. : (

Nancy said...

San : Halloween Party, Don was Howie and his g'friend was a model with a case of $. The metal man? who knows? lol

John D. said...

Would that be the Dueling Banjos Deliverance scene or the "Squeal like a pig for me boy" Deliverance scene? ; )

Nancy said...

John: Walk into any Walmart for your answer. [Just don't bend over to pick up anything]

Anonymous said...

Awwww. Michigan lakes in summer. Heaven on earth.

Joan said...

Looks like fun. I bet your cold weather has arrived. We have snow in the mountains. brrr

Biddy said...

captain don's a hottie! oh, damn, i just saw your mention of the girlfriend.

damn...

dkuroiwa said...

Yeah...what biddy just said...hottie action going on there!!
Except..when I first saw the "captain don" title, my first thoughts were of Captain Carl...or the PeeWee Herman Show fame....teehee!! It may take a while to get that image out of my head...
Nice boat...great water..wait! He cooks? :-D