Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"Raindrops on Roses and Wiskers on Kittens..."

Okay, I know, those have been said sung before.

Ginger tagged me for a favorite things post. So here goes.


1. Clothing Store:
Noir Leather, Royal Oak, Michigan


2. Furniture Store:
Uncrate *warning adult furniture/chair*


3. City:
Las Vegas, Nevada

4. Sweet:
My Favorite Threesome
Ben Me Jerry


5. Drink:
Dirty Martini

6. Music:
Lords of Acid


7. TV Series:
Sex and the City


8. Film:
9 1/2 Weeks


9. Workout:
Huh?

10. Pastries:
No to Pastries .. but Pasties?
(Oh behave)


11. Coffee:
In Bed


So yeah, I went for the gaping mouth, head shaking, smirky, finger wagging, reaction.

Or did I?

Some are truthful answers. [wink]

I won't tag anyone.

If you decide to do the meme, just leave a comment so I can read yours.



::: Sandi? If I start talking about Ocar, just shoot me :::

14 comments:

GingerSnaps said...

Oh, behave, baby! :)

I lurve your responses and I sure wouldn't be kicking #11 outta my bed anytime soon...

Mary Alice said...

Cherry, Garcia?

Sunshine said...

OMG, you're horny!

Michael said...

I'd be mortified if my mother said her favorite store was Noir Leather.

LOL @ Oscar.

Anonymous said...

Love it! No wonder you and I hit it off, spontaneously on the bus... too funny.

And thank you for your very perceptive comments on my blog!

Desiree Eaglin said...

holy moley! LMAO!

Anonymous said...

See..... I knew all that leather was for real. ;-)

Kellan said...

Oh,. yeah - 91/2 weeks!!

Great, fun list! Have a good evening - Kellan

San said...

I think Sunshine is right. LOL!

Anonymous said...

best wishes and such a great blog site. i will be back some how i found you looking for stuff on our sons birth defect esophageal atresia.

Lisa said...

That chair is naw-tee! I'm thinking you could combine the chaise and the cherry garcia. Jus' sayin!

Audubon Ron said...

Number One Clothing Store is just for me. Isn’t it? I know you did that one to BEND MY MIND!

Terri said...

this is one hot & steamy post Nancy!

Joan said...

You're crazy. I never get this stuff right about you.