Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

No Humping

A No Humping Wednesday

(I never liked that "hump day" thing)



So, last night after work, I talked to my boss about my co-worker Jack. Hu? You haven't read my rants about him here or here or here?

Basically he told me to just deal with it. Since he doesn't have to be around him as much as I do, and when he does Jack is on his best behavior, (SUCK UP) I am thinking my boss is just trying to keep peace. He did tell me Jack asked him why I won't talk to him. He asked the wrong person, don't you think?

So I've decided, seriously, if Jack asks me what's wrong (I don't talk to him unless it's absolutely necessary) ... I'm going to tell him. There are some things he does that I shouldn't really make public, but his disgusting other things are enough! I know it will cause a big war but I have that handled too.

I'm going to calmly tell him to go back to his desk and pour himself a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up!

I know I'll feel better.





9 comments:

John D. said...

I'm so lucky I work in an office environment where everyone gets along. No backstabby, petty, cliquey bullshit.

And I LOVE hump days, whatever day they may fall on. Probably because I get so few of them. ; )

Joan said...

Go for it! At the least it will make interesting blog material.

San said...

I love the picture of Wednesday Adams.

Michael said...

Some things you just couldn't pull off in a corporate setting (as much as you want to.)

Sherry said...

How bout a rendition of....

"hit the road Jack and don'tcha come back no more, no more, no more, no more".......

Nancy said...

Sherry: LOL ... best idea yet!

Michael: What? Jack wouldn't be able to sleep at his desk EVERYDAY? Or be crude & rude to customers? He's such a tool.

Anonymous said...

I was going to say that too 'San' about the picture of 'Wednesday Adams', that was such a great show!

Yep workin on getting 'Jack' to hit the road is the best idea!!

Manager Mom said...

Hee... make sure you serve the glass of STFU nice and cold. Over ice.

B.S. said...

The man sounds remarkably disgusting. I don't know how you endure it.

Hugs,
Betty