Pages

Friday, January 4, 2008

(Snot) DOMINATRIX

I came to work today.

With a fever.
With a snotty nose.
With runny eyes.
With an attitude.

And with a WHIP. *CRACK*

I told Jack, "You will go to the doctor today. You will get drugs. You will get rid of these germs you keep passing through the offices that only you and I share."




I asked him if his wife and kids are sick. Nope, they aren't.
I told him my kids and friends aren't sick. Just me ... and him.
Nobody else at work is sick. Just us.

When I was done cracking the whip, I handed him my doctor's name and phone number and demanded he call while I stood there.

He goes in at 10:45.

Damn, I feel better already. Is it the power of the whip or the anticipation of getting rid of this bug once and for all?

17 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

Way to crack that whip. I like your outfit...the black leather suits you.

Audubon Ron said...

OH YEAH, NOW YOU GOT MY ATTENTION!!!

Fightin' Mad Mary said...

Good for you! I think it's the new haircut that made you do it. You look like a blond version of the dominatrix cartoon.

Sherry said...

A little whip love..goes a long way baby!!!

Dixie said...

It's totally the whip!!

Anonymous said...

Lessons please? Do you give lessons?

detroit dog said...

It's the whip!

Jen said...

Yeah, that's hot!

Mary Alice said...

When you're hot you're hot,

When you're snot you're snot.

Whip him, baby.

captain corky said...

Remind me never to cross you, but will you wear that outfit for me sometime? ;)

Pink said...

lol

well here in the UK hospitals are closing wards because of the spread of noravirus. the government is asking people to stay home for 2 days after their symptoms are gone.

Why do people feel they are so invaluable they have to go to the office and spread illness? When I ws younger I was more resilient. Now that I'm past 40 I get really pissed off when people come to work when they are sick.

Whip. You go girl!
xx
pinks

Joan said...

You have been sick off and on a long time.

Queen of the Mayhem said...

I am thinking it is probably a combination of the two! I hope you feel better soon!

Barrie said...

May you be flu-free soon! And perhaps you should keep a whip in the trunk of your car....just in case. :)

delmer said...

Sometimes simply dressing in leather makes a person feel better.

To modify what someone else said, you may want to wear the leather outfit to work for two additional days after your symptoms pass.

Nancy said...

Delmer: I thought of that too, but I don't want to risk catching cold again *wink*

Anonymous said...

Good for you!