Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Please Pass the Remote Control ...

... I need to hit rewind.

Where has this month gone?

Tree up? Nope
Shopping done? Nope
Baking? What's that?

Still sick? Yes, and still mad about it.

But, the lovely, and I mean that in a visual and a heart felt way, Ev, from My Life is Murphy's Law, has tagged me.

I have been behind in reading blogs because I feel like sh*t. I just go home after work, curl up in the fetal position, whine and complain until I realize there is nobody there to hear me. 'cept maybe Quinn, but he's getting to be a bigger whiner in his old age than me.

When I looked back at her posts I have missed, I am ashamed to see she gave me some blog bling I missed. That will teach me to miss a day of reading *smiles* Thank you Ev.

She tagged me for the following memes:

8 Random Facts about myself~

1. I wear a size 8 shoe
2. I pray every night and while in shower in the morning.
3. The Beatles are my all time favorite band.
4. I would do anything for my kids, and I probably do too much as it is.
5. I had all silver fillings replaced with white composite years ago, before many were doing it.
6. I question helping other nations when the people of the U.S. need so much help.
7. If you are my friend, I will do anything within the law for you. (and I may even consider breaking the law, if no one gets hurt)
8. I prefer white gold over yellow gold.


Her other meme, 50 questions! OK, if she can do it, so can I.

1. If a doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
Cha-ching! The impossible ... I'll sell out!


2. Do you trust all of your friends?
If I didn't trust them, they wouldn't be counted amongst my friends.

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Certainly, and I'd love him more if it was in the Caribbean.

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Indeed. For every action there is a reaction. Sometimes our actions or reactions can sway the reasons.

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now? No

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor? None

7. Are you afraid of falling in love? It's kinda been a hobby.

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times? RuthAnn, a childhood friend.

10. What's your most favorite scar? Not the ones you can see ... the ones I still feel.

11. When was the last time you flew in a plane? Last February.

12. What did the last text message you sent say? Happy Thanksgiving.

13. Ev? You skipped listing this.

14. Fill in the blank. I love it when ________ pops over. My friend Bea.

15 & 16 Ev skipped listing these also. ( I like how she shortens these memes on the sly.)

17.
How many kids do you want to have? Just the 2 I have, but grandkids ... sure ... in a few YEARS.

18. Would you make a good parent? I think I have so far. Ask me again in 15 years.

19.
On your My space, where was your default picture taken? No MySpace for me.

20. What's your middle name? Marie

21. Honestly, what's on your mind right now? The end of this meme.

22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
I wouldn’t change anything about me, I may change some decisions in history.

23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding? LMAO, 1st Sandi, 2nd Margie, and 3rd, both my kids. (shut-up Michael)

24. What are you wearing right now? Jeans, blue sweater, Harley Davidson boots.

25. Righty or Lefty? Righty

26. Best place to eat? Outside, in warm weather.

27. Favorite jeans? Lately, my DKNY

28. Favorite animal? My dog Quinn

30. Have you had the chicken pox? Yes

31. Have you had a sore throat? Right now, scroll up for further b*tching about it.

32. Ever had a bar fight? Noooooo

33. Who knows you the best? My sister Sandi

34. Shoe size? 8 and I used that in the first meme up there ^^^

35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses? Dollar store reading glasses.

36. Ever been in a fight with your pet? Ummm, nooooo ... he'd win.

37. Been to Mexico? Yes ... see this.

38. Did you buy something today? Not yet, but the day isn't over.

39. Did you get sick today? Yes…of the stupidity of these questions. (Ev's answer, I concur)

40. Do you miss someone today? No ... grrr dumb questions!

41. Did you get in a fight with someone today? No, but I'm thinking about beating the crap out of whoever developed this meme! Again, Ev's answer, again I concur.

42. When is the last time you had a massage? Last March ... I could use another.

43. Last person to lay in your bed? Caitlin

44. Last person to see you cry? Good question ... anyone? I can't remember.

45. Who made you cry? I don't remember ... probably me for doing something stupid.

46. What was the last TV show you watched? Probably Greys Anatomy

47. What are your plans for the weekend? Put up Christmas tree.

48. Who do you think will play along? I won't torture anyone with this.

49. Who was the last person you hung out with? Cyndi and Madonna

50. If your "significant other" asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
I'm significantly free at the moment =)

Lawdy, Lawdy, I am not passing this one on!


13 comments:

Jenny said...

Heh. I wear a size 8 as well :)

Maddy said...

Well I'm so glad to here that you're well enough to play catch up!
Best wishes

This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.

Molly said...

We do not have a tree up yet, nor do we have our shopping finished. In fact, we have barely started with the shopping.

I hope that you feel better soon. Decorating and shopping are no fun if you are sick.

Sherry said...

Loved this..I relate to so many with you..and as always you make me laugh...and bless you my child for not passing this one on to any of us!!! We are forever in your debt!!! :)

Be better soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't let the winter blues get you down, nothing like some good tele and a nice cup o' joe to warm things up.

Here's some happy Beatles themes that I thought you might like since i read that you're a fan ;)

http://home.att.net/~liveletdie/Themes/Themes.html

enjoy and happy hump day!

Michael said...

I think I'm offended w/ #23. Expecting a sarchastic remark from me about your 3 ex-husbands? From moi? Never.

(You wouldn't be the person you are today had you not gone through those 3 "life experiences." So even though the marriages didn't work out, it's not necessarily a bad thing.)

Hope you feel better.

Joan said...

Getting to know you better all the time. I like white gold better. When my husband was working out of town, I went and had my wedding ring and engagement ring re-set from yellow to white gold.

Ev said...

These are hilarious! I love them...and smart cookie you are. If I didn't pass it on, I was afraid I'd end up in the dungeon!

And the ones that are missing...I took those from Mimi...so her bad!

San said...

BWAH HA HA HA HA ~wink~wink~

Nancy said...

SBS: Awesome, thank you.

I just put Strawberry Fields on my home computer and when I get to work tomorrow, I will put ....what else ....HELP ... on my computer =)

debra said...

I hope you're feeling better....
#2 daughter's birthday (16--but she has decided if she'll be sweet, says she) is the 21st. We usually have the tree for her birthday----barely. This year the Little Blue Santa's are what we're doing right now.
No tree, no birthday gifts, no laundry done, lots of muddy dog prints on the floor.
And a snow storm coming tomorrow.
Take care of yourself.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

You don't have to pass it on...I'll probably steal it from you! :)

LOVED your answers...especially #3 up there about the Caribbean! ;)

Jami said...

My list is the same as yours ... except I can't play the "been sick" card. Oh, wait - I think feel a cough and a sneeze coming on ...