Carrie Sue from Carrie & the Koehmstedts and Jan (her mom) from The Prytz Family both tagged me for this meme ... on the same day. Those two are just in sync with each others thoughts. I just did this one, but I'll give it another shot. Especially because I was cracking up over Carrie's #7 in her meme. Go read it, I'll wait.
The tag rules are:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share 7 facts about yourself.
4) Tag 7 random people and include links to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I can still do a tripod.
Head down like you're going into a headstand. Palms flat on floor on either side of your head, elbows out and up. Bring knees up and rest one knee on each elbow. Try not to tip ... fall over laughing.
2. Frito's Scoops and Win Schuler's Bar Cheese are my crack.
I hadn't had any in over 4 years, until last night. I ate it all in one sitting. That should do me for another 4 years. *Burping Frito breath*
3.I haven't missed one episode of LOST.
It's the only show I actually sit and watch. New season starts January 31, 2008
4. I only get french manicures ... never a color polish.
5. I rarely shave my legs in the winter unless I am going to wear a dress or I am, ahem, going to be gettin' bizzy. You'd probably not even notice. I am almost hairless to start and what little I have is blond.
6. I'd like to go out to dinner with Steven Buscemi and pick his brain.
7. This is for you Carrie and Jan. (If you didn't read Carrie's #7 ... better go read it)
I used to ask my dad to roll me a couple joints from his stash before I went out. Those 70's eh?
If you haven't done this meme yet, I tag you. =)