Pages

Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm in Love

Be still my fluttering heart.

I know what you're thinking.

I told you about husbands 1, 2, and 3 right here. (appropriately titled oddball moi)

Man-O-Man, this is the real deal. And this is so different, really.

Last night, when my lips touched .... well, let me just tell you ... it was H.O.T.

Please, take a look at this hunk-o-burning love that I picked up last night:




When I got home, I slipped into my something comfortable ... hey for me it's a fleece lined hoodie and cotton Old Navy sleep pants.

In mere seconds, I had a cup of this hot delicious perfectly brewed coffee in my hands.

I'm in love forever.

14 comments:

San said...

The Keurig family is H.O.T. Congratulations on your new "romance".

Anonymous said...

I bought that for Mike for Christmas and Michael bought one also. Sandi, you got us all hooked.

Sunshine said...

You are completely nutso, you know that, right?

Sherry said...

Love with inanimate objects...ahh, bliss!! No arguments, no compromises, no worrying about bedhead or something stuck between your teeth...no need to ask "do I look fat in this?"....gotta get me some o' that good lovin'!!!

BTW...love how you get comfy...me toi!!! Love my sleep pants faded and soft from way too many washings... uh, does this mean we need help N?? :)

Loving today's Santa photo..add some glasses he might almost be
Ralphie!! Youngest son asked me today when I thought "A Christmas Story" might be on tv...he's missing it..his all time fave..and he's 16!!!

TSintheC said...

Nancy, he's beautiful. Gorgeous. I'm insanely jealous.

Michael said...

No more carafe to clean out. Love it, love it, love it.

Biddy said...

oh baby! i'm getting hot and flustered over here...

Desiree Eaglin said...

Oh man! I want some hottt action too!

Mrs. G. said...

Uh...you may have to share this bad boy. He is just my type.

Casdok said...

Love it!! My type too!

Dixie said...

Do you see how green I am over there? ----------------------------------------------------------->

Completely jealous!

Anonymous said...

This almost makes me wish I drank coffee!!

Audubon Ron said...

Can I be your coffee bean?

linda said...

Oh, now that is True Love.