Pages

Friday, May 2, 2008

New Horn for My Car?


I'm at work looking out my office window.

I parked my car just outside my office today.

This guy just looked into my window.

I told him "Stay put, I'm coming out to take your picture."

So he waited for me. And he didn't poop on the trunk either.


On another topic ...

I'm looking at the tons of pictures loaded on my work computer (that I should weed out) and I have found some from last year. From before I started my diet. From before I lost the 43-48 this past year (depending on when I weigh myself)

As the Hotfessional would say "Oh Mah Holy Hell Y'all."

I know I lost the weight and I know I had to buy all new clothes. I still feel "fat" and want to lose another 10 lbs. I don't feel like I look that much different, but then again, when I gained the weight, I didn't realize I gained that much. (denial, I know)

Until I saw these pictures. Hell, I am feeling a lot better!

I am forwarding these fat pictures to my home computer and will post before and afters this weekend. I'll tell you the cloths sizes and if I drink enough wine, I may even tell you my before and after weight.

(oink SNORT oink)

(Michael B ... don't read my blog this weekend, LOL)

13 comments:

Audubon Ron said...

hey you know me, I love a good bird story. Come over and see my new ducklings.

Anonymous said...

What? You didn't give the goose a lift? Looks to me like he's waiting for taxi service.

Angel said...

I cannot wait!!!!

Joan said...

Those pictures are a great reminder of what you have accomplished. I look forward to seeing them. You need to add a few "after" shots in your new clothes.

Sugarplum's Mom said...

heh! Nice goose! I've heard they make great guard pets. Maybe he's just doing you a favor watching over your car today. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm scared to go before and after because then I would have to do after-after. ;-)

Molly said...

Congratulations on the weight loss. You will look grand in your prom dress at Sunshin'es place.

Sherry said...

Great photos -- you are blessed that he did not leave a calling card for you!!

That's wonderful that you lost that weight and gained back a sense of self emotionally/mentally as well as physically. You give me hope & inspiration!!

Anonymous said...

Nancy, don't worry about me reading or looking, I think you are beautiful no matter what the scale says.

Mr. B

dkuroiwa said...

Wait...he actually waited for you to come and take the picture AND left no poopage on your car?!?! Bonus day for you!!

Congrats on the weight loss!! (says the nice half of "me"...the other half is calling you some not-so-nice names 'cause I am not doing so well in the "diet" dept.!!)
Looking forward to seeing some pictures and reading your "how I did it" post!!!
debbie

B.S. said...

I guess you must feel honored by that goose's targeting of your car, and not with poop, either. I'd feel honored.

And I, too, eagerly await your photos. Congratulations!!!!!!!

Hugs,
Betty

Michael said...

So who's Michael B?????

Whit said...

I love Canadian Geese. That's an awesome shot.