Wednesday, June 27, 2007
An update from my post of May 15th ... things aren't as bad when you don't worry and take each day as it comes. Yeah, I know, easier said than done.
Print: Sun Dance By Alfred Gockel
(The following are explained in the above post link)
1) I have a showing today at 2PM. Older couple, living in apartment because they sold their house already. *Fingers crossed, prayer said*
2) Handled that here, really liking the G6 ... especially at the gas pump.
3) Sales are picking up, doors are still open, keeping a positive attitude, hoping for the best.
4) Skip that, not worth the worry *smirk*
5) Thank God, no trips to the doctor, nothing more than a case of poison ivy I am currently nursing.
Best part, diet update .... I have lost a total of 24 pounds, and still sticking to it! I'd like to lose 15 more, but 10 would make me a happy camper. For now, I'll just think in terms of 5 pounds at a time.