When I first started this blog, I decided it wouldn't be a "bitch about my kids, work, life" type blog.
And I am not going to bitch ... but ... the thing that worries me is that I have the following going on in my life and I am not feeling worried or panicky or stressed.
1) My house balloon note is due this September. When I bought it, I had every intention of selling this summer because I would have an empty nest. Well, it's MICHIGAN, poor real estate market and I haven't had one call on my house yet. I probably will have to refi , grrrr, fees and higher rate will mean higher monthly payment.
2) My auto lease is up June 10th. I have no idea what to get. I have had Explorers for the last 5 leases, but with gas prices and the actual lease payment, I need to scale down to something cheap ... cheap as in a dorky little makes-me-feel-unsafe car.
3) My job of 21 years may be headed to an end. It is in the auto industry, again, MICHIGAN, ugh... and there is a good chance I won't have a job by the end of the year.
4) Love life? Bwa-haaaa-haaaaa What's that?
5) Health insurance ... it appears we all will soon be covering our own premiums at work ... if we want insurance. At $1,053.00 a month, I think I may soon be without.
Maybe it's because I am losing weight that I am not freaking out about my future. Or maybe I am losing weight because of it all. Either way, I'll take the weight loss as the one good thing that is happening!