Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Today ... 2:00 PM


I received an e-mail from Lori at This Just In about a photography project. It's called A Minute In The Life. Check this link for the details.



The simple, yet potentially awesome idea is for everyone, as many possible throughout the world, take a picture, of anything, June 2, 2007 at 2:00 PM Eastern Time. Then, e-mail your photo to aminuteinthelife(at)gmail(dot)com and he will be posting them. (Hummm, I see a future book publishing here.)

I think the amazing thing is that this project will have been promoted throughout the web, probably by the majority being bloggers.

I don't have a clue what I am going to take a photo of, but I will post mine here later.

Take a photo and join in.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Thanks for letting me know. I emailed him my picture and posted it on my blog. Later I realized the time is off on my camera but I bet several others will have the same issue.

Dixie said...

Dang, too late.