Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

I could get used to this life ...

Without intention to bore with the same ole thing [smirk] yesterday, we had another great day at the BEACH.

We started at the "The Dock" with brunch, both of us ordering Mimosa's and lobster/brie omeletts. It was excellent!

We were lucky enough to be seated right on the waters edge. As we ate, we watched the boats leaving for an obviously fun filled day.


Today is an early rise ... to the beach.

Then? Shopping. I swore I wouldn't waste one minute shopping while I was down here. But, I have a slight problem.

I have five swim suits with me. All are suits I've used when SCUBA diving. All suits have been worn under my dive skin and my wet suit. Since they are always worn under something, I never noticed, until my sister hysterically pointed out...they all give me uniboob! So my mission is to find a couple suits that ahem, fit better.

Good Lord, how could I not notice that ?

Tuesday we're heading up the coast to visit my mom in Venice. We'll continue on to Sarasota, where Sandi's daughter is visiting her other grandmother, to do what else? Hang out at the BEACH.

And Don? Your son and daughter are here, I'm here, and we'll be happy when you're plane gets in. I'm trying to figure out a way we could all stay until spring.



10 comments:

Fightin' Mad Mary said...

I am LOVING all the Florida posts!! I'm so glad you extended your trip.

Audubon Ron said...

You're a fox, uniboob and all.

Anonymous said...

Ah ha! Is THAT why you extended an extra 6 days???

Sherry said...

Oh much more sense (and time saving) to buy a new bathing suit rather than grow a unibrow which wouldn't make the uniboob stand out so much -- yes?? lmao -- you are totally "en vacances!!

Anonymous said...

What's UNIBOOB?

Twisted Cinderella said...

You look wonderful! I am glad you are having a great trip!

Michael said...

Uniboob? Really?

Your black suit is so not what I expected. Somehow I figured it would be a black leather bustier, complete with handcuffs and a whip.

Michael said...

P.S. You and Sandi both got some major color!

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Uniboob? Pfffft. You look great. Never leave the beach -- it suits (ha!) you.

Ellie

Thomas said...

You should have done a before and after shot of the uniboob to twosie-titties.