Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Vacation Update

Cliff note version ... make that an update in pictures.
(click on pics to enlarge)

House hunting with Sandi.
(should be almost dead billionaire next ex-husband hunting first)


My new backyard.
(in my dreams)



Picking out a new boat.


A visit with Marv & Mom, Venice, Florida.


My niece Tiffany modeling draperies, quite well I'd say.
(needs a tasseled tieback)


How does this statue fit in with a Florida theme?
It's in Sarasota, shouldn't it be in New York?
I bet a lot of 12 y/old boys peek up that dress!
(and why did we take a picture of it?)



And for our exercise, we're learning this:
(Justin, we need you)





10 comments:

Sherry said...

It's good to have dreams and goals...and finding the rich, well lived, tuckered out ticker husbands first is an excellent goal!!

Anonymous said...

sandi,
i love your new house. when can I visit?
XXX,
syl
i'm so happy that you and nancy are having such a blast!

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Well done. Nice legs!

Ellie

Michael said...

Sign me up for the totally loaded and almost dead plan.

Hi Tiff, Hi Grandma, Hi Marv :)

Anonymous said...

Your mom looks great. Don't forget to call Dave when you're ready to buy the boat, should be a tasty commission. Dad's back in ICU, not doing too well. (Sorry to post such a personal note here, but I haven't even had time to open my e-mail for days. I decided to come here and get a smile instead with what little time I have)

Anonymous said...

I love your new Neighborhood. And your boat. I'm waiting for a call to go boating.

Anonymous said...

Yea, yea, yea. You're on the beach, I'm stuck at the Admiral's Club at O'Horror. Again.

Katelin said...

haha sounds like a great vacation.

Thomas said...

While my vacation two weeks ago was awesome; I'm jealous now.

Thomas said...

OOOOH, and I wanna see a video of you doing the dance.