Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

PSA: Air Pollution


If you just so happen to be eating shrimp alfredo fettuccine
and can't finish it,

do not,
I repeat DO NOT allow this

or this


to finish it for you.

The next morning, while sitting on the couch, one sitting on either side of you, you will become W I D E awake and will not need to curl your hair for the day. You will bolt off the couch at a speed unmeasurable to mankind.

The double whammy of gas, motivated me to get showered and out of the house this morning ASAP. I can only imagine what I'll come home too. First, I'll be stopping at the store for industrial strength air freshener.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear. Yet another reason I'm glad we don't have pets. Good luck with the fallout!

dkuroiwa said...

Dogs. Little boys.
Pretty much the same result in most situations.

Might I suggest FaBreeze air freshener, the lavender one..it works great on odoriferous atmospheres.

Michael said...

Hmmm...might the dogs be thinking the same thing? (the pantry, lol.)

Thomas said...

Too funny (??). I took my morning break today and then came back to my desk only to smell a sewer. I immediately instant messaged *Jeff* because he's notorious. He said it wasn't him. Several other folks were in meetings, which left only one other culprit. *David*, or gramps as I like to call him.

*Weeeeeeee* I made the Latte list. Can I have mine with Amaretto please?

Patience said...

Dog farts are the worst!!

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh. Dear. Perhaps you should invest in some plastic leftie containers. Dogs never even seem bothered by their own stench!

Ellie

Audubon Ron said...

Mine likes to belch. Better alternative.

Jimbo Walker said...

I used to know a woman that stated..."I don't need a man, I've Bo,(A Cocker Spaniel)He farts, belches, and hogs the sheets...I thought you might appreciate that one...

Anonymous said...

shrimp fettucine alfredo? you had leftovers?

snirk.

Twisted Cinderella said...

LOL keep I'll keep that in mind.

Bruce Johnson said...

Our puppy does this all the time, without the help of fettucine or shrimp......

delmer said...

My buddy's dog let go with something once that made my eyes tear. I don't know what the dog had been eating.