The topic of "who are you dating" was questioned several times.
If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you know I don't write about that at all. Well, except the hilarious encounter with an old high school friend.
Aannnnywaaaaay, the subject of dating. Men. Relationships.
I don't do well in that department.
I get asked out and "hit on" my fair share of the time.
I've even tried "dating", tried acting on my "lust for" or "interest in" men.
But, the next step of entering a serious relationship seems to come to a screeching halt for me.
So I'm asked, "What are you looking for in a man? A relationship?"
If you knew my past track record or more recent dating habits, you'd know I obviously don't know the answer to that question.
But the question did get me thinking.
I don't know what I am looking for but I do know what doesn't work for me.
So here's a sampling of what doesn't gel with my ENTJ personality.
These are actual deal killers, reasons why I bolted.
I'll put it in bullet form for you Sunshine, 'cuz I know you dig that.
- Trying to buy my attention.
- Drunk ~ dials, e-mails, or text's.
- Treating waiters, waitresses rudely.
- Talking baby talk. (I'm not looking for another kid)
- Whining about your ex.
- Looking to be "mothered".
- Having to keep tabs on me via phone constantly.
- Being seriously in touch with your "inner bitch".
- Recalling your high school sports achievements a bazillion times.
- Belligerent when drunk.
- No fashion sense.
- Into NASCAR [I thought was just the way people from the south say "nice car"]
- Jealously, needy personalities.
- Drama, conflict from their kids or ex's.
- Dorian Gray Syndrome
- Peter Pan Syndrome
As my single sister Margie and I say between relationships ... Next?