Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2008

No Boys Allowed

Last night, Cyn, Sue, and I had plans to go to the Blue Goose, to dance and have fun with our favorite band, The Regular Boys.

During the week, Cyn was talking to her friend "Biker Bob" and since he lives within a few miles from the Goose, she invited him up.

Sue, works with "Gay Ted" who lives within, as he says, "crawling distance" of the Goose and knows what fun and crazy times we have, so he too said he'd stop in.

My friend Don, the yacht broker, lives, works, and plays on the water in that area. He knows we go there at least once a month and during the week, I told him we'd be there. He said he'd show up also.

When I picked Cyn up, she said Biker Bob called, he left for warmer weather at the last minute that morning.

Once we were at the Goose, Yacht Man Don called in sick. It's not high school Don ... what? Are you hoping I'll send you to the principal for a paddling! *wink* (Don reads this blog)

Gay Ted? He must have got a better offer than to spend the evening dancing with 3 wild and crazy over 50 women because he never showed or called!

... and we had a blast!

The muscles in my legs hurt from our night of nonstop dancing.

13 comments:

Michael said...

The pic is cracking me up in a disturbing sort of way.

Fightin' Mad Mary said...

Sounds like a great time. I wish I lived closer!

San said...

I must be doing something wrong. Your night out sounds more fun than mine was. Love that picture!

Robin said...

Sometimes a girls' night is EXACTLY what you need!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

AHEM....next time I EXPECT an invitation! (hee-hee)

I love me some girlie time!

Sherry said...

Glad you had a good time -- I always enjoying sitting on a cold urinal.... LOL!!

Sugarplum's Mom said...

Sounds like it turned out to be a great ladies night. ROFLMAO at the pic.

captain corky said...

I hope those urnials are clean! ;)

Sounds like a great time.

Jami said...

Are those girls making out?

Nancy said...

Jami: I think the photo is supposed to represent "giggling girls" peeing the the boys urnials ... 'cuz it's no boys night!

Casdok said...

Great photo!
Sounds like a great time!

Carrie @carrieloves said...

that's the best picture! I'm glad you all had a blast ;)

Anonymous said...

Great post.....