Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mrs. Fussypants aka Energizer Bunny


Mrs. Fussypants, is Mom to 4 boys, a 5th (boy) to arrive shortly, as well as step mom to a 12 year old daughter. She and her husband are in the process of relocating their family to a new home ... in a different state than her current Tennessee.


I have been reading her blog, Mrs. Fussypants Guide to Life, for a few months now and her endless energy exhausts me!

Between home schooling, and maintaining her household, she has several blog sites that have become an addiction, not only to me, but many followers. This woman is Mrs. Pied-Fussy-Piper!

Check out HomeSchool Hacks, Blissfully Domestic, The Gentle Art of Ruling Your Husband, her awesome, ahem, PhotoShop sKILLS, and best of all her Etsy site. She also has a review page and a fab blogroll page. Buttons and awards, and links Oh My! (Mover over Dorothy!)

Fussy makes beautiful bling! Necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. The photos simply do not do them justice. They make beautiful gifts ... especially to your deserving self!

With such reasonable prices, she must just be doing this to fill in all her free time. [smirk]

You can contact her to inquire about ordering at iamfussypants (at) gmail (dot) com.

Send her a note just to let her know you are enjoying her hilarious sense of humor or to offer to take the kids for a weekend or come clean her house. *wink*

Thanks Alli ... bless you!

BLING!

6 comments:

Sherry said...

Speaking of "fussy pants", blogger is being a "fussy pants" AGAIN!!! I posted a comment and it told me I'd already done this -- when I know i hadn't...grrrrr...

Anyway....I say this all the time but I'm serious -- you find the best things and the best people!!

This is totally bling and it is gor-gee-us...I am off to check this out. Anyone who calls herself "Fussypants" has got to be a gem.

Oh, and seeing all these blogs...it makes me feel so good..that I am not the only one in bloggerland who has more than one or two, or three -- okay -- I've got 5 but who's counting?!?! Hee!!

Mrs. Fussy Fussypants said...

This may very well be the best written, most enlightening and touching piece ever written.

I say nominate it for a pulitzer! ;)

Thank you so very, very much!

Love to ya, Alli

Anonymous said...

Doesn't she make loverly stuff? And yes, the woman has more energy than anyone else on the internets. I'm convinced.

Joan said...

Pretty. I'm exhausted thinking of her daily routine and the amount of laundry.

Mrs. G. said...

I look forward to checking her out.

Anonymous said...

Those are really pretty!