Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

March, Party Month

Most think of St. Patrick's Day as the party of the month.

Not in the blogosphere.

5 Minutes for Mom is hosting her Ultimate Blog Party, linky love, with prizes, from March 7th-14th.


Sunshine, at ... and The Pursuit of Happiness, is having a March birthday month party.


Joan, at Southern Suburbia, loves her birthday girl, errr, kitty so much, she's just asking you stop by and leave some birthday wishes for Chloe. In exchange, she will donate $2.00 for every wish left to her local humane society in honor of Chloe.


Party on!



8 comments:

Sunshine said...

Party on Wayne!

Unknown said...

Happy Ultimate Blog Party!!!

great post....

Nice to meet you...Pop by my party for some fun and treats...and I have a Contest for a free give away!!!

Cheers,
Diana

Mrs. G. said...

Did someone say party?

San said...

Will there be cake?

Joan said...

Chloe says "thanks".

Anonymous said...

Looks like you like to party! I'm glad you joined the ultimate blog party.

Happy Birthday wishes to Chloe!

Stop by and visit my party!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Just dropping in to say hi... just part of this 'crazy' party... my hubby and I don't have kids yet but in the middle of a 'LONG' adoption from China... I hope life is treating you well... take care, party hearty and don't be a stranger come visit the mad American and crazy Aussie Expat...

Working Girl Two said...

march is so obviously party month -- you have St. Patty's Day and I feel like everyone I know (including myself) were born in the month of march. it's such a great time to be born!