Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Who pee'd in the gene pool?

Sunshine, is lucky enough to be on vacation. She is also the lucky winner of S*irt's great big grand prize. I don't know if she was aware of that before she left on vacation, but she hit the big one. Congratulations Sunshine!

Speaking of hitting the big one. She asked if I'd sit in today and tell a story about well --- you know, the one person in our family we all have. Yes, that one. The one you hoped was not really part of the gene pool. When I read her request, I froze.

Head over to her site, ... and the pursuit of happiness, to find out about my crazy gene pool.

4 comments:

Joan said...

Funny. I commented more on Sunshine's site.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh a trip down Memory Lane. I'm glad you were so nice to your family. That Lotto ticket was the best!!!You will have to take a look at the Captains blog today. He borrowed a picture from an old album of mine.

captain corky said...

Funny post! Hope you had a good weekend.

Sherry said...

Great stories!! You might just have stirred the pot a little for a few more pranks after this post!!