Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Working it Wednesday


I woke up this morning and actually did some Yoga stretches and put on my Tai Chi CD and started the day with a relaxing work out.

After two days of total brain mush, I am looking forward to some good times with some good friends. Friends that I have gotten close to, yet never physically met.

Next week, I am going to meet and mingle. I am going to drink and dance. I will listen and learn. Bust most of all I will be glad to have my butt in San Francisco at the BlogHer Conference.

I wonder if the Dooce Almighty will pose with me for a picture? Heather? I promise not to try balancing things on your head for a picture.

So, I leave next Thursday from Detroit verrrrrry early, and with the 3 hour time difference, I will get into San Fran verrrrry early. Anyone else getting there before noon?

I'll have to call and see when check in time is at the hotel. Hopefully, if the room is ready, I will be able to crash and nap before the first night of partying socializing begins.

Yes, I am getting excited!

12 comments:

Sunshine said...

I'll have to hear about all your blogger love when you get back.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time in San Francisco. It's one of the places I haven't been to, but have always wanted to see. Party hearty, girl!

Audubon Ron said...

I called some friends of mine there and told them I need a SF fix. They said come on out. Have fun, wish I was there...and if I do accidentally get there, maybe I'll stick my head in the conference for a minute.

Anonymous said...

You realize I'm dying of jealousy over here, right?

Desiree Eaglin said...

Wow! Have fun!

Angel said...

have so much fun and take lots of pictures!

Michael said...

S.F. is a great city...you'll have a lot of fun!

Pendullum said...

Looking forward to reading about Blogher when you return!

Joan said...

I'm so happy you are going. I wish I was there. I'm sure it will be material for some great blog posts.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy, will look forward to pictures and hearing about it all!!
You'll love the ocean breezes and cooler temps.... Do hit the historical 'Hate Ashberry', 'Stern Grove Festival' with free concerts http://www.sterngrove.org/ their website to ck..., oh and the SF botanical Garden..
So much stuff, and oh enjoy the conference too!! 'lol' :)

Sherry said...

I know that "what happens in San Fran, stays in San Fran"...but I can't wait to hear about all your bloggy adventures!!! I know you'll have a ball!

Terri said...

have a great time!