Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

pUMp iT uP

Project Black No.4


I pilfered through the host of this project's archives and see they run about 10 days.

Since I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane Thursday, to SF for BlogHer, I'm not going to finish the 10 day project.

I'll post one more (since I already took it) tomorrow and make it to the halfway point.

Ahem, since the most comments on these shots were about my shoes ... my spiky heeled shoes ... be sure to come back for the *gasp* final photo tomorrow.

Tuesday and Wednesday, my posts will be the usual TBS, and for the days I'm at Bloger, I've got surprise, awesome, guest bloggers lined up.

8 comments:

Robin said...

Ten days? I'd better get my thinking cap back on...

Great dispenser - real midnight black.

San said...

Hmmmm...wonder what the final photo will be?
I know you'll have a blast at blogher. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time at BlogHer. See you on the first.

Queen of the Mayhem said...

SO.......VERY.....JEALOUS!
Have a wonderful time!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

SO....VERY.....JEALOUS!

Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nancy --
Duh, it takes me a while to catch on, but see, I did find your blog link from the note you posted on my site... told you I am new at this blogging thing, being an old-fashioned/print journalist gal ...When you go to BlogHer, look for the 50-Something Moms group, part of Silicon Valley Moms, and tell Jill, Beth, and Tekla I said "hi" !
Happy travels!

Casdok said...

Have the best time!!

Melli said...

Isn't it amazing how photographing the SIMPLEST things sO works for these projects!? Well done!