Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

We All Just Wanna Be Big Rockstars...

I like Nickelback's song "Rockstar".
It reminds me of the old "Band-aid" days.
Can you name the celebrities in their cameo appearances?



Give up?
Watch again as you read this list.
Feel free to add any I missed.

Billy gibbons of ZZ top, Hockey player Wayne Gretzky
Gene Simmons of KISS, Paul Wall, Dominique Swain (Lolita?)
Paul Sr., Paul Jr., Mikey Teutul of Orange County Choppers
John Rich of Big & Rich, "Iceman" Chuck Liddell of UFC
Kid Rock, Eliza Dushku, NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Nelly Furtado, Elvis, ha-ha impersonator, Twista
Grant Hill of the Phoenix Suns, Ted Nugent
The Girls Next Door, Bridget, Holly, Kendra
Chad Kroeger, Mike Kroeger, Ryan Peake
The NY Naked Cowboy

Okay, so Caitlin had to point out Twista and Iceman to me.
I got the Naked Cowboy though!

6 comments:

Mary Alice said...

Yeah, the nekkid cowboy was pretty hard to miss!

captain corky said...

We hear this song at work every night. I wouldn't mind front door keys to the Playboy mansion either. ;)

OhTheJoys said...

Wow. Those are some oldies!

Anonymous said...

Boy, do I feel old and out of it. I never heard the song before, and I only know maybe half of those people. Great song, tho. And I did get the Naked Cowboy. Saw him up close & personal on a Manhattan traffic island a few years back. A mighty fine sight to see, too. I may be old and out of it, but I ain't dead! ---Karin

Joan said...

I don't particularly care for Nickelback but love this song. Looking for to seeing Michigan and The Big House for the first time this weekend.

Nancy said...

Joan: The weather is supposed to be perfect this weekend.

You will have fun seeing your college buds, hanging out in Ann Arbor, getting your butts kicked in The Big House ... oops, did I say that?

Have a wonderful time