Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Captain Obvious

You may have already figured out, by comments left here in the past, that Captain Obvious is my nephew Michael.

When I was first married, wait, make that second marriage, before I had my kids, Michael spent a lot of weekends with us, "Aunt Nancy" and "Uncle Bill". I have MANY hilarious photos of him from those days, but I better get permission before I post any. I am smart enough to know his parents have documented ammunition that he could post showing my finer Kodak moments.

Michaels job took him to Germany for a year, and that's when "Captain Obvious" was born. A perfect way to keep in touch with the family and post beautiful pictures from his European vacations and weekend jaunts. Check out his flicker site for some of the most awesome shots.

He has asked me how I have so many "on line" friends. The blogger world will do that to you! Head over to his site and leave him some hugs ... pump up his comment count for a day *smiles*

Here is a video of Michael and I "dancing" ... um sorta. Just click on the picture.

9 comments:

Mary Alice said...

Awesome...isn't that fun? My kids are tired of me laughing playing the one of myself and Military Man over and over!

Michael said...

Oh wow, I thought you were just posting the video.

The song was huge when I was in Germany, so it's ironic that you tied it together with this post.

I still refer to Bill as "Uncle Bill"...I guess he always will be!

Anonymous said...

way too funny. Laughed my butt off.
I wish.........LOL

Terri said...

hilarious! I'm going to have to try that myself.

Joan said...

Love your outfit especially the boots. You've got the moves girl!

captain corky said...

I'll leave a comment but there's no way in hell I'm huggin' him. I don't even know him. Sheesh!

But I'll hug you Nancy. ;)

OhTheJoys said...

You need to make a photo of his head pasted on the Sprockets guy...

Anonymous said...

Priceless!!!! I love it, and now I must go make my own (which I will post on FD). . .

Jami said...

When did you get pink hair?