Pages

Friday, August 24, 2007

Separated at Birth

Sunshine at ...and the pursuit of happiness, is gathering photos from her readers of each person with their celebrity look-a-like. I submitted my photo with a far stretch of someone that I look nothing like, but we both have the same laugh lines.

After yesterday, I think I need to resubmit.

Debbie and I went to Comerica Park for The Detroit Tigers game vs Cleveland Indians. We won't talk about the game or the final score.

It was a day to celebrate #30 Magglio Ordonez. "Maggie" has always been at the top of my list of favorite players. When I got home and loaded my photos from the game, I noticed something very familiar.

I need to check this out further, but I have a sneaky suspicion that Maggie and I may be twins, separated at birth.

9 comments:

Robin said...

Could be worse, at least he's a hottie ;-).

Joan said...

I like the hair better on her.

Terri said...

ahahahaha! a friend and I were just commenting on his hair the other day...

Sunshine said...

I'll put this in as your new entry! You've got it won, baby!

Anonymous said...

Oh you are too silly!
Cheers

Angel said...

LOL!!!!!! Maybe you should buy some hair color?....naw.....Yours is just fine the way it is!

Nancy said...

Everyone got a Tiger hat, Maggie hair included, at yesterdays game.

There were some funny looking "Maggies" all over the stadium.

Biddy said...

*snort*

i have no idea what celebrity i "look" like...

maybe star jones before she lost weight?

captain corky said...

No Way. I like you much better.