Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Fun Times!

When I was growing up, we always had a large family pool. We used a ladder to climb up onto the half opened garage door, then up to the roof for sunbathing and jumping into the pool. So unsafe I know, but remember I was a kid growing up in the 60's where bike helmets, skating knee and elbow pads didn't exist, and we actually played outside all day.

This would have been something my brother and I would have done, had we only thought of it.

"When parents of teenagers go away on vacation ....."

9 comments:

Biddy said...

so i nearly peed myself watching that video. hehe they are crazy!! i think i would come much closer to the 60' slide than jumpin off the roof. are you nutz?!

Anonymous said...

Yep,the good 'ol day's!
That is great, such minds to put that together, cool!!
Thanks for sharing..

Dixie said...

That's hillarious and looks like a lot of fun!

Robin said...

Watching that I didn't know whether to kill them or join them!

Love the way they did the credits, too.

Angel said...

OH YA!!!! My brother and I would have SOOOOO done this!! After we made a tent in the living room with every single blanket in the house....

Joan said...

My brother and I had bike ramps, skateboard ramps. He even attempted to make a bomb. He was unsuccessful.

Twisted Cinderella said...

I would have so done this. I remember growing up, mom had only a vague idea where I was most of the time while I spent the entire day outside.

Susie said...

I have to laugh. You will note the guy with the arm in the sling earlier in the clip.... He was probably the one who tried it out first...

Nancy said...

susie: I saw that too, you are probably right!