Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"You ROCK "

Last week MoodSwingingMommy gave me a "Rockin Blogger" award. In keeping with the flow, I get to tag five bloggers that rock. Instead of preachin' praises, I ask that you go check them out for yourself. There are more than five I would like to tag, but for now here we go:

Sunshine at and the pursuit of happiness ... is indeed rockin'. (she is on vacation, but she is so rockin' that she has guest writers lined up for your enjoyment)

Beth at Blind As A Bat ... always tellin' it like it is ... she rocks.
Michael at Captain Obvious ... well he ROCKS ... for obvious reasons!

Mary at Fightin' Mad Mary ... great shopping tips, fun photos, and a rockin' house.

Joan at Southern Suburbia ... she keeps it real ... no doubt in my mind Joan rocks.


If you chose, copy and past your award onto your blog, and then tag 5 others.

9 comments:

Fightin' Mad Mary said...

oh wow! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'll be on this tomorrow.

Queen of the Mayhem said...

I will have to check out these blogs! I love the different buttons....VERY CUTE!

captain corky said...

Congrats on the award! Very cool.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

This probably occurred right before I got here, but I like to pretend it happened just as I showed up.

Michael said...

Rock on to that! Thank you, my very first blog award...that just made my day :)

Angel said...

thank you so much! YOU rock! but i don"t know how to get that award thingie onto my blog! loser! totally not rocking in the computer area...

thank you so much!

Pink said...

Rock and (blog)Roll! I'll check them out. Glad you could share the wealth...now if you win a lottery...I'm standing first in line :)
xx
pinks

Joan said...

thank you!

willam said...

i love all these blogs too!