Pages

Monday, March 26, 2007

Records are Breaking

Weeeeee-ha! Today, right here, right now, it is 79 degrees! From what our local weather man says, we have officially broke a record for March 26th in the Detroit area. Which now brings me to my official records that need to be broken.

1. I need to break my record of trying for 3 months to stay on a diet and failing.

2. I need to break my record of trying to work out every day and barely making it to the gym more than three times a week.

3. I need to break my record of having dirty windows since last July!

4. I need to break my record of not reading anything more than tabloid trash on line and get to Borders to pick up a good book.

5. I need to break my record of staying up until after midnight and get myself some eight hours of much needed sleep at night.

6. I need to break my record of really thinking I will do all of the above and get outside to enjoy this beautiful weather ... after all it IS Michigan and we could have a foot of snow by Monday!

5 comments:

Michael said...

I don't believe it...Michigan has nicer weather than Germany. I don't think I like that...especially when I know my little convertible is waiting for me at home.

sgk213 said...

You do better than me. My diets fail after 3 days. But my windows are clean. Mike just cleaned them.

Mike said...

No way. You are dreaming if MI. weather is better than mine. I moved to CA. b/c of the weather - I left MI., b/c of the weather.

Tackle each of those records one at a time. Making progress in small ways will give you a sense of accomplishment, make you feel better and give you the strength to accomplish all the records. Do them in time, not all at once.

willam said...

1. I need to break my record of trying for 3 months to stay on a diet and failing.

2. I need to break my record of trying to work out every day and barely making it to the gym more than three times a week.

FUCK BOTH OF THESE. GO TO YOUR DOC AND TELL HIM YOU WANT SOME PHENTERMINE. THAT'S MY LITTLE SECRET.

Nancy said...

See that guy Willam up there ^^^ I adore him, LOL ... I so LOVE that answer to my problems #1 and #2!!!