Weeeeee-ha! Today, right here, right now, it is 79 degrees! From what our local weather man says, we have officially broke a record for March 26th in the Detroit area. Which now brings me to my official records that need to be broken.
1. I need to break my record of trying for 3 months to stay on a diet and failing.
2. I need to break my record of trying to work out every day and barely making it to the gym more than three times a week.
3. I need to break my record of having dirty windows since last July!
4. I need to break my record of not reading anything more than tabloid trash on line and get to Borders to pick up a good book.
5. I need to break my record of staying up until after midnight and get myself some eight hours of much needed sleep at night.
6. I need to break my record of really thinking I will do all of the above and get outside to enjoy this beautiful weather ... after all it IS Michigan and we could have a foot of snow by Monday!