Pages

Monday, March 26, 2007

Records are Breaking

Weeeeee-ha! Today, right here, right now, it is 79 degrees! From what our local weather man says, we have officially broke a record for March 26th in the Detroit area. Which now brings me to my official records that need to be broken.

1. I need to break my record of trying for 3 months to stay on a diet and failing.

2. I need to break my record of trying to work out every day and barely making it to the gym more than three times a week.

3. I need to break my record of having dirty windows since last July!

4. I need to break my record of not reading anything more than tabloid trash on line and get to Borders to pick up a good book.

5. I need to break my record of staying up until after midnight and get myself some eight hours of much needed sleep at night.

6. I need to break my record of really thinking I will do all of the above and get outside to enjoy this beautiful weather ... after all it IS Michigan and we could have a foot of snow by Monday!

4 comments:

Michael said...

I don't believe it...Michigan has nicer weather than Germany. I don't think I like that...especially when I know my little convertible is waiting for me at home.

Anonymous said...

You do better than me. My diets fail after 3 days. But my windows are clean. Mike just cleaned them.

Anonymous said...

No way. You are dreaming if MI. weather is better than mine. I moved to CA. b/c of the weather - I left MI., b/c of the weather.

Tackle each of those records one at a time. Making progress in small ways will give you a sense of accomplishment, make you feel better and give you the strength to accomplish all the records. Do them in time, not all at once.

Nancy said...

See that guy Willam up there ^^^ I adore him, LOL ... I so LOVE that answer to my problems #1 and #2!!!