Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

::: Blowing Dust off Blog:::

I think Ree is feeling sorry for this abandoned blog. She's having me blow the dust off and do this meme that's been going around. Thanks Ree ... I think!

The latest meme making the rounds goes like this:
  • Respond to and rework the meme.
  • Answer the questions on your own blog.
  • Replace one question and add one question.
  • Tag 8 people.

What are your current obsessions?

Selling baseball /sports cards on eBay.

Which item from your wardrobe do you wear the most often?

T's and jeans.

What’s for dinner?

Pass ... I eat my main meal at lunch time and rarely eat dinner.

What is your greatest fear at the moment?

My kids not staying employed, oy-vey!

What are you listening to?

Remember? She's gone country WYCD 95.5

Kid Rock "All Summer Long"

If you were a god/goddess what would you be?


Definitely a Goddess of Water.

I should have been a Mermaid.





If you could change your height, how tall would you be?

5' 8" ALL LEGS

What are you reading right now?

Ummm, ahhh, errr ... my grocery list?!?!

What is your guilty pleasure?

Frito's to dip in Win Schulers Bar Cheese

Who or what makes you laugh?

Don's mother and father Don Sr. and Jan
(Don't even get me started!)

What is your favorite spring thing to do?

Open all the windows in the house and get a cross breeze to get the winter stank air out.

Where are you planning to travel next?

Can't say, a surprise for Don's birthday in June, but in July ... Chicago/Blogher

What is the best thing you ate or drank lately?

I'm liking Arnie Palmer's spiked with vodka.

When was the last time you were tipsy?

Umm, last weekend, me, Don, and karaoke and I'm not saying another thing.

What is your favorite ever film?

So many, so many genres. If I had to watch something on loop for the rest of my life, it would have to be a comedy.

What is the biggest life lesson you’ve learned from your kids?

Unconditional love ... both ways, me for them and thank goodness, they for me.

What book do you know you should read but refuse to?

Not just one, I should try to read more often. I used to make sure I had a book to read at all times, not so much anymore.

What is your favorite color?

Pinks.

Best decade for fashion/music/movies?

I still like the romance of the 50's / 60's.

A take on the old boxers or briefs question: Under wire or no? Bikini or thong? Pantyhose or stockings?

Under wire, bikini, stockings.

Do you believe in guardian angels?

Yes. I just looked at her the other day, it's been a while.

Instead of tagging, I'll shout out to all bloggers with Blogstipation to grab this meme. If you do it, please leave a comment so I can come read your answers.

7 comments:

zelzee said...

Man, If I did this meme........i would REALLY have to think!!

My greatest fear.........my kids are unemployed and they found out where I moved to........

and I'm with you on height 5'8" with legs up to my neck and boobs as big as my head!! (I would get anything I wanted in life, then..)

Robin said...

I LOVE All Summer Long. It's the only Kid Rock song I like, but I absolutely love it. It's like he's singing my own youth back to me.

Bruce Johnson said...

A bit to busy to do this right now, besides it is mostly a female oriented sort of meme.....and don't want anyone to know abou about my underwire obsession.....but I do commend you on the stockings over pantyhouse......you go girl!!!

Ree said...

Hmmmmm. Have all you guys noticed how much DON is showing up in these posts. She even met the parents. ;-)

Hey Bruce. You can do the old briefs, boxers, or commando!

Me, You, or Ellie said...

No dinner? I would die without dinner.

Ellie

San said...

Who is Jan? (or is that a typo? lol)

Nancy said...

San :ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ^5