Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SHOCKER !

Nooooooooooooooo, not THAT kind of shocker.

This is more shocking.

Jimmy the Greek would have been all in against this one.

If someone told me a year ago I'd be doing this, I would never have believed it.

I still don't believe it.

If I woke up with my face stapled to the carpet, it wouldn't surprise me more than this one.

On my mother's (wait, she's still with us,) father's grave, I swear this would never happen.

Unflippin believable!

Guess what I actually did last night?

(I'm still in shock)

I put four pair of my jeans in the washer with hot water then in the dryer, yes DRYER.

ON PURPOSE!


Someone keeps pointing out my plumbers crack when I sit down because my jeans have gotten a little loose around the waist.

One pair didn't shrink enough, the other three a little, lets hope they don't stretch out as I wear them.

I think I better go get a couple new pair.

15 comments:

Sherry said...

As I was saying the other day you always manage to amuse!! Somehow I think butt crack on a female is a little more appealing than butt crack on a male. I'm just sayin'....

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Well good for you Nancy! What a perfect way to face spring: wee-er!

Ellie

Audubon Ron said...

I have no idea what this means.

San said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
San said...

What do you call a sister who keeps losing weight when you're the one who's dieting?
Answer: Biotch

(Thomas - I had several typos in the deleted post that I didn't notice until published-- in case you want to know)

Becky Brown said...

Woo-hoo!

I will say, though, that I recently bit the bullet and took some jeans to the tailor to have him make up for my complete lack of an ass. Sort of expensive as far as alterations go, but soooo worth it, and lots easier than shopping for new jeans!

Angel said...

IN THE DRYER???!!!! OHHHHH NOOOOO!

pssst...I always put my jeans in the dryer. Oops!

Karin said...

I'm green with envy....

Anonymous said...

They are more form fitting if they are on while you spin in the dryer too ;)
I'm thinkin we can probably guess your weight loss secret :D

Michael said...

LOL @ San :o)

Thomas said...

Nancy, San and Michael -

Kindly get out of my labyrinth of a mind. *but gawd ya'll, how'd ya know... deleted comments... I might as well be a moth to a flame.*

and... it depends on your perspective Sherry Lee. Oh yes it does...

and now I know why my dryer stopped spinning. LITERALLY.

It heats up just fine. figures.

sgk213 said...

You Go Girl. Go shopping. Buy those new jeans. You deserve it.

Ree said...

The only time I ever lost weight without (literally) working my ass off in the gym was when I was in love.


hmmmmmmmm. ;-)

delmer said...

Sweet.

Fragrant Liar said...

Awesome! It's so nice to get into the skinny jeans. I keep mine just in case that EVER happens again.