Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Hi Thomas !!!

Hey Thomas, either I am having the time of my life or I am boring as hell.

Seriously? When I have gone this long without a post?

Not even when I was at BlogHer last year in San Fransisco without a computer!

I even resort to posting TBS just so I'm not wiped off the face of blogersville.

So, even though I don't have anything quirky, earth shattering, funny, or informative to share, I think I'll post this photo I saw on the internet.

It doesn't need any words, it speaks for itself.

12 comments:

Karin said...

Well, this certainly doesn't fall into the "TBS" category, does it? How profound that, in this day and age(!), loving another person can still be viewed as "wrong." I just don't get it....

P.S. Even when you post what you consider "TBS," I don't think it is. It's always fun or thought-provoking (or both) and I appreciate the time you take with your blog.

Nancy said...

KEG: Yep, I don't get it either.

Travis Erwin said...

Wow, very powerful statement.

San said...

Sad, isn't it?

Sherry said...

I think you always have something wonderful to share -- to make us laugh or think, sometimes both. That is some statement!!

Ree said...

I've missed you - but you came back with a bang. I know that you know my thoughts on this - but I'll say it again.

there's something wrong with a world that frowns upon a loving relationship when so many fail.

xx

Thomas said...

I don't know what TBS means. (?)

Oh and if you look back to January 6th, 2008, it took you 6 days to post again, and that post on January 12 was titled Blogstipation. Certain blog posts tend to imprint.

Maybe it's time to breakout Mistress Evil. Hotch cha cha!

How is poopy, I mean puppy?

Oh and this time you took only 5 days. YAY!!

Thomas said...

OOOOOohhh - Turner Broadcasting Station.

Got it.

lis said...

Yep too true and soo sad/ignorant

Thomas said...

Hee hee - I noticed that teeny edit.

Nancy said...

Thomas: OMG are you THAT bored you read TAGS? lol

Gay Soldier's Husband said...

Well, I'm definitely going to steal this one... I hope you don't mind...