Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New *TBS

I want to get back into my old writing mode. Even if I'm writing TBS, it's a kick start. Any therapist will tell you writing is good for what ails you. I think its the long cold winter that's got to me.

Speaking of therapist, has anyone ever wondered why therapist is spelled that way? I understand how someone going for help, because of a sexual attack, would be totally freaked out if they though about it. Then again, if you are paying for one yourself, your checkbook may feel that same pain.

Why do women still line their lips with a shade darker than the lip color they are wearing? I never like the look when it was considered in style. I still dislike the look and more so when they line just above their lip on their SKIN.


I have dark circles under my eyes. I have blogged about it a few times. I continue to search for the cure all, but would even settle for a good cover up. There is none to be found that works for me. I try every suggestion, but as yet, nothing does it. In my forever search for something new, I've noticed another WTF???

Why do *mostly middle aged* women wear WHITE eye liner, shadow, and concealer slathered over every inch of what is considered the eye area? Another beauty tip I've somehow missed the whole point of.

 
 Meh, both remind me of the badly applied tranny look.


Summer can't get here quick enough!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

ROFL....I love your TBS posts...they are always most informative and interesting...I expect my lipstick will go on over my lips and onto my skin (with or without a pencil) totally by the time I'm in my 70s...hell, I'll be happy if I can get my depends on "under" my slacks rather than over them!!! ;) Thanks for the laugh today!! Spring/summer PLEASE get here!!!!!

Nancy said...

But Sherry, your lipstick (and probably mine too) won't be doing that on purpose! There's the issue I have ... why do they WANT it to look like that? Perhaps I'm just uncool. Yes, summer please!

Sherry said...

Oh girl, I have no idea WHY they want to look like that -- I've never thought it was cool either -- reminds me of "tarts" (am I being old fashioned in calling someone that?? lol!!). I just hope my kids are kind enough to tell me when I've "overshot the mark with the lipstick" before we go out in public!!! hee!!