Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Oh The Po !

Master Po called young Caine "Grasshopper"

When I read this post on Oh,TheJoys, it made me curious to look back to see who the first "stranger" was to post a comment on my blog.

Yep, 'twas her!

Ironically, it has been OTJ's daily posts that have kept me in tears from laughing, my wall surrounding the computer area spotless (from cleaning up coffee sprays) and mostly an unspoken inspiration to blog.

Because of her "fan base" leaving her comments, I have been able to link to some brilliant writers as well as some funny story tellers.

It amazes me just how many people are linked together on a daily basis and truly help each other out. Much support is shown with words of encouragement, but I have also come across blogs that have been the spring board to "real world" friendships.

I am still learning my way around this humongous blogosphere, but so far, it has been a good class to take ... Blogging 101

5 comments:

Homemom3 said...

I agree, the blogosphere begins to feel so small when you start popping around from one to another and realize that you know who they are from something else. Glad you found your way to the blogging game.

Angel said...

I love blogging..I have "met" so many great people. some of my "real" friends don't get blogging...whatever. I love it.

and I love yours.

Sherri said...

It's pretty cool, huh? I wish you every success with your blog!

OhTheJoys said...

You are so sweet!

I was first? Yipee!

It is an amazing community, for sure!!

moodswingingmommy said...

I'm right there with you as a newbie. It is refreshing how people are so supportive of each other here in the blogosphere. I'm not naive enough to think there isn't an ugly side, but luckily I haven't encountered it yet.

I too was floored when I received my first comment from a stranger. What a compliment it is!