My friend Pat's band, No One Else, was playing outdoors by the water on this beautiful night. For some reason, the dancing hadn't started yet. Mary, Cindy, Verna, and myself solved that faster than we could take the first sip of many cocktails that weekend.
end, indeed I was doing the booty dance but geeeez Louise, baby's got back in this photo.
The next day Don and I went on his boat to MacRay Harbor to meet with others and commence getting our party on. Mind you, this is my first year experiencing the whole "boating" thing. I have a lot to learn. I'll make this brief, skip through the parts
- Picture of Don in his cowboy hat on the way to MacRays.
- Picture of the 42' Maxum we stayed on.
- Picture of all the boats tied off.
- Picture of Sue, Gil, Steve, Mary, Joe, Kristen, Steve, and Cindy.
- Picture of Don, smiling with a cocktail.
- Picture of Don in the dingy.
- Picture of us three girls in the dingy.
- Picture of Nancy being awaken by Don after passing out in bed (in wet shorts).
- Pictures of the awesome firework display MacRay put on.
- Pictures from the crazy gauntlet at Muscamoot Bay
- Etc., etc., etc.
Stuff = camera went overboard the first night. It didn't float. [smirk]
As much fun as I had, I've learned:
- I can't party like a rock star.
- I can't party like a rock star three days in a row.
- I can't keep up drink for drink with Don.
- I met some really nice people ... on a boat.
- I am lucky to have Don ... one of the last "good guys".