Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Four Questions

A friend of mine sent me a link in an e-mail. E-mail tests, you know, the kind we all smirk at and hit delete. Even though our wish won't come true because it's now in the recycle bin. The kind you have to pass on to your sister and her neighbor, and his brother's mother-in-law's pastor's housekeeper? Yeah, that kind of test.

I clicked on the link.

Maybe it was the music.

Maybe it was just my late night mood.

Maybe because it was packaged as the Dalai Lama's wisdom.

I answered truthful and with the first thought that came to mind.

I admit, I was amazed at the way my answers played out.

There are only 4 questions but the results are very interesting.
Be honest and honor what pops into your mind when the questions present themselves.



If you do this, please leave a comment. You don't have to reveal your answers, just how you think it related to you. You'll need a paper and pen. I saved mine to post here later. I'll be saving them anyway.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

My results were complete bollocks. I guess I'm just not zen enough. Because really? For someone as lazy as myself to have career come up as the first priority? That's nonsense. guess I'd better get to meditating on this.

Anonymous said...

Interesting,going to go meditate now....

widget said...

Hi there,

I'm just letting you know that I have the true delight in interviewing you for the Great Experiment.

Once I finish reading your whole blog I will send some questions your way.

Drop on by if you feel like it - although I haven't been online as long.....

Anonymous said...

I did it. I was okay with it until Question 3. Colors? Not so much. And I'm not sure how my life is wet. ;-)

Oh, what the heck did Blogger do to comments again? {snort}

Jami said...

First, I have a problem with any site on the WWW that imposes a soundtrack on me - whether I like it or not - without providing an obvious way to turn it off, so this thing got off to a bad start with me. Second, it was pretty much off the mark in almost every way for me. Guess I don't follow the Dalai Lama well enough to understand the difference between "Will never forget" and "Will always remember".

Angel said...

people are such cynics!!! ;)

I too did this, and was amazed by my answers and how they related to what the test said they meant. it was true! Makes me think about things alot more..

the view of my own life?..beautiful!!!

captain corky said...

Some of it was dead on and some of it was absurd, but it was fun.

San said...

I have done this before so I couldn't answer fairly. It is fun to see what comes up even if it's not really true.

Candy said...

The priorities with the animals was absolutely true. Not so sure about the other stuff though ;)

delmer said...

The animals made the most sense to me as well. I, apparently see 'love' as brown.

Sherry said...

I've done this a number of times, first time about 20 odd years ago! That's how long this has been around. Anyway, with the exception of the people I name, it generally comes up the same so there's something psychological to it (from all the psych tests I studied at school)...it is interesting where our minds take us, especially when the questions are couched in something else.

widget said...

The only thing that I could relate to was the fact my description of coffee was related to sex, both need to be strong. What would happen if you wrote sweet, milky (aargh!) or allergic......

Still reading through your entire profile - questions mulling.

You might be interested that I am going on a Blues Train tomorrow night (1 train, 4 blues acts and lots of rollicking good fun!).