Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

End of a Three 3 Day Binge

Sandi & I ended our three day 4th of July weekend with more trail bike riding and a final neighborhood "pool crash".

We started our 14 mile ride on Macomb Orchard Trail at this point ... yes a framed piece of art! 

The trail is an old rail road track that has been asphalt and mile marked for bikes, walkers, or rollerblading.  Beautiful scenic route.  The grade is pretty level and we found it waaaaay easier than yesterdays ride.


  
Our pool of choice was #1, the first pool we crashed Saturday night.  Thanks for going up north again neighbor!


This had to be in the top of best times ever.  Perfect weather all weekend, time spent with both of my sisters, cocktails, laughs, and fun adventures.

Thanks Sandi & Margie, I love you goofy chicks!

5 comments:

Sherry said...

much tamer...I think by day 3 your adventurous spirits were a little on the "tired" side! :)

Nancy said...

You got that right Sherry!
*LOVE your new photo xoxo

Things that make me happy said...

I love my mountain bike and would love to try this trail sometime! Three cheers!

San said...

Best weekend in a long time!

John D. said...

So it's true, that saying about riding a bike?