Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Time to catch up ...

March is flying by. My days are filled with endless to do lists that must be taking fertility drugs because they keep multiplying. At the end of the night, instead of crossing off things on the list, I'm adding to the "carry-over-to-the-next-day" list.

Caitlin finished her first semester and was so excited she got an A on her final in her pharmacy class. She's been working hard at school while also working two jobs. I'm proud of you Cait!


Cait out celebrating her "A" with a friend.

I was surprised on my birthday last Thursday, with a dinner party Don had at MacRays. What a freaky feeling to walk into a room and be totally surprised. I had no clue.


Both our immediate families were there. It was so nice, and very special. Thank you to everyone .. I can't put into words how much that meant to me.

Don got his boat (our fishing boat) out of storage and over to his friend who will overhaul the motor. It should be ready for a day fishing by the time the warm weather is more consistent. I'm looking forward to trying out the new telescopic fishing pole Don bought me for my birthday.

Here's a few pics from the party.


Showing Cait how to crack into crab legs

Piggin 'out on endless crab legs

Me, Sandi, & Bryan

Bailey & Casey are Don's nieces, with Caitlin

Cheers, and thank you!

7 comments:

Sherry said...

Life is treating you very well my dear...and you are giving it back...you glow...

And proud mama...that daughter of yours has done VERY well...congrats to her hard work!

lis said...

Wow, congrats!!

zelzee said...

What a great way to celebrate your birthday!
Happy Birthday!
I can't wait to hear about your fishing escapades.
Warm weather..........sigh........

Joan said...

Sounds like things are going well.

Karin said...

Looks like you had a great b'day. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Nancy, I love how you live and celebrate your life! You surround yourself with happiness, good people, and lots of love. What a great birthday you had!

dkuroiwa said...

hahaha...your "to-do list is taking fertility drugs"....THAT cracked me up!!!
and yes...this is something that i understand!
your daughter? gorgeous...and congratulations to her.
great b-day pics...but...did i comment over at that "other place" on them?
:-) i get so confused sometimes!!